Oasis beach dubai hotel - Bologna cheap hotel - Hotels in yellow stone national park.
Oasis Beach Dubai Hotel
- A fertile spot in a desert where water is found
- A type of rigid foam into which the stems of flowers can be secured in flower arranging
- In geography, an oasis (plural: oases) or cienega (southwestern United States) is an isolated area of vegetation in a desert, typically surrounding a spring or similar water source. Oases also provide habitat for animals and even humans if the area is big enough.
- A pleasant or peaceful area or period in the midst of a difficult, troubled, or hectic place or situation
- a fertile tract in a desert (where the water table approaches the surface)
- haven: a shelter serving as a place of safety or sanctuary
- A pebbly or sandy shore, esp. by the ocean between high- and low-water marks
- an area of sand sloping down to the water of a sea or lake
- A beach is a geological landform along the shoreline of an ocean, sea or lake. It usually consists of loose particles which are often composed of rock, such as sand, gravel, shingle, pebbles, waves or cobblestones.
- Dubai, a 2005 Filipino film shot in the country of United Arab Emirates that tackles a story about Overseas Filipino Workers, more specifically about three lives unexpectedly connected by friendship and love.
- A member state of the United Arab Emirates; pop. 674,100
- Its capital city, a port on the Persian Gulf; pop. 265,700
- port city in the United Arab Emirates on the Persian Gulf
- Dubai is a 2001 Big Budget Malayalam thriller film written by Renji Panicker and directed by Joshi. It starred Mammootty in the title role. He played the role of Ravi Mammen, a self-made business man in Dubai.
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
Oasis Beach Towers
The two Emirites Towers as viewed from the pool at the Oasis Beach Hotel in Dubai, UAE. These are very tall twin towers owned entirely by H.H. Sheik Mohammed.
Oasis Beach Tower 9900K
I was trying white balance. This was taken with 9900 Kelvin
grand hotel moderne lourdes
granbury bed and breakfast
resorts casino and hotel atlantic city
german hotels in berlin
hotel room budapest
hotel el conquistador en puerto rico
italy budget hotel
| HOME |