Cheap Downtown Seattle Hotels. Riviera Resort Motel
Cheap Downtown Seattle Hotels
- Downtown is the central business district of Seattle, Washington. It is fairly compact compared to other city centers on the West Coast because of its geographical situation: hemmed in on the north and east by hills, on the west by the Elliott Bay, and on the south by reclaimed land that was
- Hotel is a dimensional real estate game created by Milton Bradley in 1986. It is similar to Square Mile and Prize Property. In Hotel the players are building resort hotels and attempting to drive their competitors into bankruptcy.
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- HOTELS (ISSN-1047-2975) is a trade publication serving the information needs of the worldwide hospitality industry.
- Charging low prices
- (of an item for sale) Low in price; worth more than its cost
- relatively low in price or charging low prices; "it would have been cheap at twice the price"; "inexpensive family restaurants"
- brassy: tastelessly showy; "a flash car"; "a flashy ring"; "garish colors"; "a gaudy costume"; "loud sport shirts"; "a meretricious yet stylish book"; "tawdry ornaments"
- (of prices or other charges) Low
- bum: of very poor quality; flimsy
Moore Hotel, Seattle
This is where we've stayed the last couple of times in Seattle. Good location, relatively cheap, rather spartan. Nice view back towards the heart of downtown Seattle.
Last night's remnants
When in Seattle, do as the locals do. Actually, Rainier is my favourite cheap domestic light beer.
hotel tapto stockholm
siesta key hotels on beach
piccolo hotel peschiera del garda
gaia napa valley hotel and spa reviews
coral beach hotel cyprus
| HOME |