Hotel Apollo Bratislava. The Claremont Hotel Douglas.
Hotel Apollo Bratislava
- The capital of Slovakia, in the western part of the country, a port on the Danube River; pop. 441,450. From 1526 to 1784 it was the capital of Hungary
- capital and largest city of Slovakia
- A god, son of Zeus and Leto and brother of Artemis. He is associated with music, poetic inspiration, archery, prophecy, medicine, pastoral life, and in later poetry with the sun; the sanctuary at Delphi was dedicated to him
- In Greek and Roman mythology, Apollo (in Greek, ???????—Apollon or ???????—Apellon), is one of the most important and diverse of the Olympian deities.
- The Apollo was made by the Chicago Recording Scale Co, of Waukegan, Illinois, from 1906 to 1907. The only model by that manufacturer was a five-seater with a Roi-des-Belges body. Power came from a water-cooled four cylinder engine by way of a three-speed transmission and shaft drive.
- The American space program for landing astronauts on the moon. Apollo 8 was the first mission to orbit the moon (1968), Apollo 11 was the first to land astronauts (July 20, 1969), and five further landings took place up to 1972
- (Greek mythology) Greek god of light; god of prophecy and poetry and music and healing; son of Zeus and Leto; twin brother of Artemis
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
Eurovea, Bratislava, Slovakia
Eurovea is the name of the new business, retail and residential center in Bratislava, Slovakia, located near the Apollo bridge and Tower 115 building. Eurovea connects the Danube riverbank with the city center and offers many new stores and leisure time facilities. The project covers also offices, apartments, and a hotel. Almost two thirds of the Eurovea area are covered by greenery and public areas. These have been built for circa €13,277,568 by the investor and after finishing they became city possession. The project has been opened since 26 March 2010.
Eurovea includes Eurovea Galleria (previously known as "Pribina Gallery") shopping mall with 60,000 m?.
Dining room at the Apollo Hotel in Bratislava, Slovakia
mutiara hotel bandung
cheap hotel rotterdam
capo dei greci hotel resort spa
rose hall hotels
bed and breakfast in florence italy
majestic palace hotel florianopolis
inn at lambertville station
hotel europa gent
careers at hotels
renaissance hotel makati city
| HOME |